CCC Home > Math Dept Home > Math Lab
Meet The Faculty
Advising Information Math Lab
Related Links Online
Courses Info High School Skills Contest AMATYC 2011
Welcome to the Math Lab. The Math Lab provides free drop-in tutoring for registered CCC students. Our goal is to provide students with academic support in a comfortable learning environment. Come to receive individualized help, to form study groups and to build friendships.
Oregon City Campus
Dye Learning Center (main location)
Mon - Thur 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Saturday 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Math Lab will close for the term at noon on Wednesday of Finals week.
Harmony Campus, OIT 151
Mon - Thur 10:00 am - noon, 4:00 pm-6:00 pm
Rhonda Hull 503-594-3331 email@example.com
- Student Tutors. Our student tutors have met CCC tutoring qualifications and earned a high recommendation from their college instructor. Some tutors are qualified to tutor additional science and engineering courses. Refer to the Tutor Schedule posted on the bulletin board in the Math Lab.
- Part-time Faculty and Full-time Faculty. Our math faculty members take a personal interest in the success of our students and donate their time in the Math Lab. Some faculty members are from the Science Department and will tutor specific science courses. Refer to the Tutor Schedule posted on the bulletin board in the Math Lab.
- Tutors will assist you in your homework and understanding of the material but will not do your homework for you. You are responsible for being proactive in your learning.
General Lab Policies:
- Bring your calculator to the lab. There are a few calculators that can be checked out from the Circulation Desk with the CCC student ID card. Calculators must stay in the Lab.
- Be considerate of others. Persons disrupting the educational environment of the Lab will be asked to leave.
- No uncovered beverages are allowed in the Lab.
- Computers and printers are for academic purposes only.
- Turn off cell phone ringers and take your cell phone conversations outside the Learning Center.
- Group study is welcomed and encouraged (please keep noise level down).
We look forward to seeing you in the Math Lab!
Last updated: 17 Sept 2013
Contact the webmaster.